Bones Super Swiss Bearings
Legendary Original Bones Swiss Bearings are the optimum combination of Bones Skate Rated design and Swiss precision manufacturing creating the standard by which all other bearings are measured. For more than 36 years preferred by the world’s top professional skaters. Proven, professional competition-grade speed and durability make Bones Swiss normally last several times as long as ordinary ABEC rated bearings. Made in Switzerland.
- Single, removable, non-contact rubber shield allows easy cleaning and low friction.
- High speed nylon ball retainer provides added strength and speed.
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream racing lubricant
- Skate Rated; clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.
- Best selling high end skate bearing in the U.S.A.
- You can also contact one of our three smoke shops.The Darkside (Redding, CA.)
975 Hilltop Dr
Redding, CA 96003
The Darkside (Red Bluff, CA.)
840 Main Street
Red Bluff, CA 96080
- You Can Also Connect With Us On Instagram Redding – Chico
Also, Bones Super Swiss Bearings are awesome.
- Bones Super Swiss 6 Competition Skate Bearings. Keep your ride smooth, fast, and sustained with innovative Super Swiss 6 Competition Skate Bearings from Bones. Super Swiss 6 bearings use a unique design that features six larger diameter balls instead of the seven balls used in most 608 bearings.
- And Finally
- In Conclusion Bones Swiss Bearings have the best reputation in the skateboard industry and have had this honor since 1981, due to their performance and quality. Everyone who rides Swiss knows how fast they are and how long they last. Testimonials reveal them lasting several times longer than low cost bearings.